The wine was made from grapes of very old vines of Carignan, Syrah and a hint of Cabernet Sauvignon and was aged for 18 months in new French oak barrels.
You can help a great cause and put your hands on a bottle of this wonderful and rare wine!
The auctions will take place Today (November 24th). The first at 5pm (Paris time) and the second at 5pm (New York time).
Here is the link: http://blog.chateauksara.com/auctions/
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- >>> Founder of the #winelover community
- >>> Master of Wine candidate
- >>> Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
- >>> Italian Wine Ambassador
- >>> I combine my passion for wine with social media
- >>> Follow me on twitter: @thewinehub
- >>> On Instagram: 1winelover